- If you were granted one wish what would it be?
- If you could transport yourself (for one day) to any place in the world at this moment, where would you go?
- If you had to choose one animal to eliminate from the world forever, what would you get rid of?
- If you could alter one physical characteristic of your partner or close friend, what would you change?
- If you could, change one thing about your childhood, what would it be?
- If you had the power to change one thing in the world right now, big or small, what would you alter?
- If you could stop aging at any point in your life up-to this moment, how old would you want to remain?
- If you could inherit a comfortable home anywhere in the world that you could use but not sell, where would you want it?
- If you could suddenly possess an extraordinary talent, what would you like it to be?
- If you could wake up fluent in any other language, which language would you choose to speak?
- If you could have a starring role in any movie already made, which movie would you choose?
- If you were able to return to any year in your life for one year, knowing all that you know now and relive that year any way you wish, which year would you go back to?
- If you were to be stranded on a deserted island for the rest of your life and were only allowed one book, which would it be?
- If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, which would you want to see?
- If you opened the front door to find a small red box with your name on it, what would you hope was inside?
- If you had to change your first name, other than your current one, what would you choose?
- If you had to lose one of your five senses, which would you give up?
- If you had to choose a color to describe yourself, which would it be?
- If you had to convert to a different religion, which would you choose?
- If you had to name the most terrifying moment in your life so far, which moment would it be?
- If you could be guaranteed one thing in life, besides money, what would it be?
- If you had to choose a book, already written, to describe your life, which book would you choose?
- If you could have one specific power over people, what would it be?
- If you could become famous for doing something you don’t currently do, what would it be?
- If you could have lived during a different time period in the past, which would you want to live through?
- If you had to describe the saddest thing that has ever happened to you, what would you talk about?
- If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be?
- If you had to paint your entire home, inside and out, one color other that white, what color would it be?
- If you could eliminate one form of prejudice from the world forever, which would you choose to eliminate?
- If your home were to be totally destroyed by fire but you could save one material thing, what would it be?
- If you were able to be known to your friends for one single quality, which would you want it to be?
- If you could own any company, not for its money but for its product, which would you choose?
- If you had to choose your last meal before you died, what would be on the menu?
- If you could give someone in your life anything in the world as a gift, who would it be and what would you give?
- If you were able to join any band, current or past, which group would it be and what role would you take?
- If you were to receive any award possible, which would you want to win?
- If you could decide how to spend your last day of life, without restriction, what would you choose to do, and who would you do it with?
- If you were to choose what is to be written on your gravestone, what will it read?
- If you had to share the single most valuable lesson you have ever learned, what would it be?
- If you had to choose an actor, alive or past, to play you in a new film, who would you cast for the role and what type of film would it be?
- If you were given one hour in one store to spend an unlimited amount of money, which store would you choose to spend it in?
- If you had to choose the best advertising campaign ever, which would it be?
- If you were able to donate a million dollars to any charity, which would you give it to?
- If you were set to be executed but could decide the method used, which way would you choose to go?
- If you had to choose the title of your autobiography, what would it be called?
- If you could change one thing about your first sexual experience, what would you change?
- If you could read the detailed private diary of someone you know personally, who’s diary would you read?
- If you had to change one of your personality traits, which would you choose to change?
- If you could commit one crime and get away with it, what crime would you commit?
- If you could make sure that your children never have one specific experience you had to endure, what would it be?
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
5. Do you know a hoarder?
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
9. How many countries have you been to?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
Harry Potter- Tell about a scar on your body.
Ron Weasley- Something you’re afraid of.
Hermione Granger- A subject you know a lot about.
Draco Malfoy- Closest green item to you.
Severus Snape- Your favorite Alcoholic beverage.
Rubeus Hagrid- Your favorite animal.
Luna Lovegood- Something about you other people find weird.
Neville Longbottom- Your favorite flower.
Nymphodora Tonks- Something you would change about your appearance.
Fred and George Weasley- The last prank you pulled on someone, or someone pulled on you.
Voldemort- If you were to make a Horcrux, it would be…
Moaning Myrtle- The last thing to make you cry.
Sirius Black- Have you ever taken the blame for something you didn’t do?
Dobby- What is your most loved article of clothing?
Peeves the Poltergeist- What is the best/funniest insult you’ve used/heard?
Sybill Trelawney- When was the last time you experienced Deja Vu?
Filius Flitwick- What is your favorite spell from the Harry Potter series?
Lily Potter- Is there anyone you love so much you would die for?
Arthur Weasley- What piece of “Muggle” technology fascinates you most?
Mundungus Fletcher- Have you ever stolen anything?
Viktor Krum- If you were a Quidditch player, what position would you play?
Fleur Delacour- What physical attribute do you like most about yourself?
Hedwig- What was your all-time favorite pet, or, if you’ve never had one, your all-time favorite birthday gift.
Albus Dumbledore- What is your proudest accomplishment? (Dumbledore’s is, of course, being featured on a Famous Wizards Chocolate Frog Card)
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?